LASS (responding to the challenges of HIV and health) is 30 years old this year. In that time, it has seen the environment around HIV treatment and prevention change radically. Over the last few years we have been branching out; we have started our own social enterprise and have started to generate income in a much wider variety of ways. However, strict control of our finances remains a priority and we are looking for an experienced person with accounting qualification to AAT licensed accountant level 4 or equivalent.
The task list includes:
- Maintain financial procedures and financial controls
- Ensure finance reporting and accounting is managed in a timely manner and in keeping with all necessary financial protocols
- Administer and monitor bank accounts and payments
- Income management – invoicing, record keeping
- Assist with the financial aspects of bids, grant applications and project proposals
- Annual returns
- Prepare accounts for audit or independent review at year end and liaise with the external company providing these services
- Use appropriate finance software packages to produce report and manage accounts – we use SAGE
There is the opportunity to work flexibly and to work-from-home on occasion.
To apply, download and review the Job Description / Person Specification and please send your CV together with a letter of application outlining your experience, knowledge and skills in brief against the person specification to Caro Hart (email@example.com)
Please give examples from the world of work, volunteering or other areas or work. Please note that your application will not be considered unless you have completed the letter of application in full.
- Closing date 24th November 2017 at noon.
- Interview date Friday 8th December at times between 09:00 and 13:00 (Please indicate your availability in your covering letter).
Thanks for reading, let us know what you think in the comments below, or you can find us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
(Or subscribe to our newsletter)
We Are Recruiting!
- Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
- Reports to: Well for Living Manager
- Hours: 30 Per Week (Fixed Term until the end of March 2016 in the first instance)
- Salary: £15,103 pro rata per annum
- CLOSING DATE AND TIME: THURSDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2015 12:00 noon
LASS are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator (30 Hours Per Fixed term until 31st March in the first instance).
Working with people affected by HIV in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland you will be responsible for providing an efficient, effective and high quality, first point of contact service by phone, email and in person for service users, guests, visitors and all users of the Michael Wood Centre and at external events.
You will provide a wide variety of tasks including reception & building duties, supporting volunteer engagement and providing a high level of customer service and administration.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge, understanding and be qualified in customer service or business administration. The successful candidate should have the ability to prioritise workload effectively to meet deadlines as required and be able to work on their own initiative.
More information is contained in the job description and person specification (below). To apply, please download, complete and return an application form then email it to Tom Robson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0116 2559995 to request an application pack. Please note that CV’s can only be accepted with a completed application form. Incomplete applications will not be short-listed.
- Closing date: 22ND October 2015
- Interviews: 27 October 2015
Customer Service Administrator 2015 (Job Description / Person Specification)
W4L CSA Application form (Word)
W4L CSA Application form (Pdf)
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged administrator, application form, customer service, Customer Service Administrator, job, Leicester, Manager Hours, Michael Wood Centre, recruitment, Service Administrator, Tom Robson, vacancy
Leicestershire AIDS Support Services are seeking to recruit a part time (10 Hours Per Week) Kitchen Assistant
You will be responsible for ensuring kitchen hygiene, health and safety and the provision of a minimum of 2 hot lunches a week for service users, people affected by HIV in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Desirable experience includes experience of organising and prioritising work in a kitchen, café or within a customer services setting. Experience of working as a member of a team, as well as using own initiative together with experience of practical ‘hands on’ cooking of meals for 20-30 people.
Closing date: 17th June 2013 at 16:00hrs
Please download the forms below to apply for the role. Please note, these are read only pdf documents which you should print and complete by hand. You may need a pdf reader to view these documents, you may download a free copy of Adobe Reader X from here.
[Please note, the deadline as now passed, application documents now removed]