We are recruiting for a IAG Training, Support and Outreach Worker
- Hours of Work: 37 Hours Per Week
- Salary Band: £18,000 – £22,000 (dependent upon qualifications & experience).
LASS/Well for Living are seeking an Information, Advice & Guidance Support and Outreach Worker to join our Direct Services team. The successful candidate will hold a Level 5 qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Adult Social Care and will have knowledge of HIV issues, the need and the services available to support people affected by HIV. In addition, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following competences:
- Ability to manage own workload, set priorities and identify opportunities in service delivery, assisting as necessary.
- To contribute to case studies and contract outcomes on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- High level communication skills and ability to sensitively deal with issues effectively within groups and individuals.
- Ability to set up and run individual and group work sessions in relation to improving life experiences.
- Understanding the concept of wellbeing and how this impacts on everyday living in relation to people living with HIV using a range of interventions.
- Self- supporting in reporting, administration and ICT.
- Ability to drive and preferably the use of own vehicle.
Other responsibilities include:
Contribute to the development of a new business in Adult Social Care for our Social Enterprise; Well for Living.
Deadlines and Interview date
If you are interested in being considered for this post please complete and return the application form below and return to Tom Robson (email@example.com) by the closing date of Friday, 27th July 2018 at 12:00 noon. Shortlisted candidates will be advised on the afternoon of Friday, 27th July 2018. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 1st August 2018.