LASS AGM: This thursday (13/10/16)
- Refreshments at 6:30pm
- Meeting Duration: 7pm – 8:00pm
- Location: Leicester LGBT Centre: 15 Wellington Street, Leicester, LE1 6HH (Click here for a map and directions)
This is a public meeting, everyone is welcome! We look forward to seeing you there!
- Introduction & Welcome
- Celebration of Archbishop D. Tutu’s 85th Birthday
- Highlights: International AIDS Conference (Durban ’16)
- Minutes of previous AGM (8th October 2015)
- Board of Trustees vacancies and elections
- Chair’s Report and constitution
- Treasurer’s Report
- Adoption of accounts
- Appointment of Auditors
- Date of next meeting
- Celebrating LASS’s work and the lives of people with HIV
The AGM (Annual General Meeting) is a public meeting where LASS Trustees report back on the management & finances of the organisation for the previous year. Trustees are elected & re-elected for the forthcoming year and members have the opportunity to put questions to the board & vote on decisions and for Trustees. It’s also a great opportunity to meet our staff and volunteer workforce. This year members are voting on incorporation.
Please call us on 0116 2559995 to register your space if you are coming along.