We Are Recruiting for Two Roles
1) Training Support Outreach Worker (£15,883 – £19,228)
2) Peer Support Worker* Maternity Leave Cover (£15,883) (6 Month Fixed Term Contract in the first instance)
- Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
- Hours: Both roles are full time (37 Hours Per week)
- (Fixed Term until the end of March 2016 in the first instance)
- CLOSING DATE AND TIME: 4th January 2016. 09:00hrs
- *Due to the occupational requirement of the role of Peer Support Worker, we are only seeking to recruit individuals who have been diagnosed with HIV.
LASS are seeking to recruit a Training, Support & Outreach worker AND a Peer Support Worker.
Working with people affected by HIV in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland you will be responsible for providing an efficient, effective and high quality, first point of contact service by phone, email and in person for service users, guests, visitors users of the Michael Wood Centre and at external events.
The ideal candidates will provide information, advice, guidance, training and support to people living with, affected by and at risk of HIV.
More information is contained in the job description and person specification (below). To apply, please download, complete and return an application form then email it to Tom Robson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0116 2559995 to request an application pack. Please note that CV’s can only be accepted with a completed application form and will not form part of the short listing process. Incomplete applications will not be short-listed.
Please contact Tom Robson on 0116 2559995 for any further information.