Leicestershire AIDS Support Services are seeking to recruit a part time (7 hours per week) Women’s HIV Awareness Assistant on a part time, fixed term basis from 27th January 2014 until 31st March 2014.
The hourly rate of pay is £7.14 per hour.
Working with different women’s groups, you will be responsible for providing information about HIV and assist in the delivery of awareness raising sessions. Further information is available in the Job Description and Person Specification. (Click to download).
The ideal candidate will have a good general standard of education with good levels of literacy and numeracy alongside good verbal communication skills.
- Closing date: Friday, 10th January 2014 (at 12:00 noon).
- Interviews Monday 13th and/or Tuesday 14th January, 2014.
- Start Date: Monday, 27th January 2014.
For further information, please download the application pack below which includes the Job Description, and Person Specification. You may need a pdf reader to view these documents, you may download a free copy of Adobe Reader X from here.
- Job Description & Person Spec
- Application Form (Printable PDF Version)
- Application Form (Editable, MS Word Version)
(If you have any difficulty in downloading these documents, please email: email@example.com and we’ll send you them by email).
for well-being news and info or