- What is aging, and why do we become ill as we get older?
- How does HIV affect the aging process?
- Are people with HIV aging more rapidly?
- Is it possible to slow down the aging process?
- Are there experimental treatments to slow aging in people with HIV?
The good news is that most HIV-positive people can do quite a lot to slow the aging process and guard against the onset of age-related illness. So why not head over there and understand how aging works in the first place, and what you can do to help yourself..
- HIV Infection Increases Risk Of Brain Shrinkage (lass.org.uk)
- Aging HIV/AIDS Survivors Create New Class of Patients (lass.org.uk)
- HIV/AIDS patients at higher risk of cardiac death: study (rawstory.com)