It’s that time of year again, World AIDS Day is fast approaching.
This is a day when we reflect and consider those who are infected and affected by HIV. We remember those who have died from the pandemic over the years. We also celebrate the achievements and work of the year for HIV.
A few dates for your diary today so that you can decide what you will do. All these things are free and you are very welcome to come along:
Saturday 26th November, 12 noon:
- “Choose Life” A service of preparation for World AIDS day at Leicester Cathedral. (Faith in people with HIV event)
Thursday 1st December
- Leicester Market stall – come along and get your red ribbon.
- 2 minute silence in the Market Square at 1.12pm.
- Crumblin’ Cookie (High Street Leicester): Launch party for Art Exhibition 4-7pm
Friday 2nd December:
- Red Ribbon Party at Club Oxygen. Free entry for Ladies wearing red.
- Art exhibitions at Crumblin’ Cookie (High Street, Leicester) and The Exchange Bar (opposite Curve) from 1st – 16th December.