Altogether Stronger is a CHAPS and NAHIP commissioned project to develop a toolkit to enable organisations across the UK to better engage and meet the needs of African MSM around sexual health and HIV prevention.
Yorkshire MESMAC are running a series of workshops across the country to engage as many organisations as possible currently working or planning to work with African MSM. (Men who have sex with men).
The objectives of the workshops are:
- To increase our collective knowledge and understanding of the barriers faced by African MSM
- To share experiences and identify good practice when working with African MSM
- To contribute to the development of the toolkit
The next workshop in this area is at your very own LASS on 28th November from 12:00 noon until 3pm.
To book a place or for further details, please contact Terrence Liboma on 0113 2444209 or via email to: email@example.com
or subscribe via email
- David Kato: Gay Rights Activist, his Murder and the Vision & Voice Award (lass.org.uk)
- New MSM Panel report from Sigma Research (lass.org.uk)
- LASS Football Tournament (lass.org.uk)