This consultation is to find out what people think about services that provide Information and Advice on social care and support in Leicestershire. It also considers the contribution from Adults and Communities to several counselling services.
Advice and Information
Leicestershire County Council are seeking the views of people who use services, their carers, providers of services and the citizens of Leicestershire on the proposals to:
- Change the way in which information and advice services are provided in Leicestershire
- Consult on the methods and types of services which can best support people to access information and advice
A number of counselling services have been considered as part of the review, including two Aids and HIV services.
How can you take part in the Consultation?
- Fill in the Information, Advice and Counselling Services Review questionnairewhich provides more detail on our review of current services
- Write to them at: Information, Advice and Counselling Review Consultation 2011, Room 600, Adults and Communities, County Hall, Glenfield, Leicester, LE3 8RL
- Call them to let them know your views on 0116 305 8187