- AIDS 30 years on: Labour peer Chris Smith speaks for the first time about living with HIV.
- David Cameron defends overhaul of NHS ahead of second debate on health and social care bill as protesters opposed to the reforms plan to demonstrate outside Parliament.
- Shadow public health minister Diane Abbott calls for the Mayor to take greater responsibility for tackling cross-London health problems, including HIV, TB and health inequalities.
- Zambians in the UK are concerned over influx of foreign traditional healers, some claiming to have the cure for HIV and AIDS.
- Insight Research Group explains how the agency helped the NHS in London to highlight the importance of HIV testing and combating stigma.
- The American public health agency CDC issues pre-exposure prophylaxis guidelines for gay men in the United States.
- Licenses just agreed between three generic manufacturers and pharmaceutical company Tibotec, will keep a promising new AIDS medicine out of the hands of many patients across the developing world.
- AIDS activists are demanding a full apology from a Kenyan cabinet minister who recently suggested that isolating HIV-positive people may be the way to eradicate the pandemic.
or subscribe via email